All references to Rupee on this website are in Indian currency. Prices are subject to change at any time , without any notifications. All rights to change prices are reserved by Cin Cin.
Once you arrive at the Payment page during Checkout, be sure to review your Order Summary i.e. your Product, Size, Colour and Shipping Address before you click on “Payment Options”. You can also choose to avail of the Promotion Code, Discount Code or use your Store Credit. You can click back to make adjustments at any time.
If everything seems fine, click “Payment Options” to make the final payment.
Payment options :
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net –Banking
CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION
Once you have used your card, there is a lag to your payment reaching the bank and confirmation received by our payment gateway. In most cases, the payments are received well in time but there are instances where there is a downtime on the issuing bank’s server due to maintenance or other technical faults. In the event that this happens, your payment request is turned down. You will then hear from our Customer Care who will help you through the process.
ORDER & SHIPPING PROCESS
As soon you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email. Orders are dispatched from our warehouse within 1-2 working days. As soon as your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with a tracking number, which you can use to track your order on our shipping agents sites. For domestic shipments, please allow 3-5 working days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We ship through registered courier companies for orders within India orders. Orders are delivered within 4-7 business days.
*Please See: Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays are not set as working days for standard deliveries.
- You can cancel your order within 24 hours of placing it. Any amount paid will be credited into the same payment mode using which the payment was made. Pre-paid transactions refund will be done within 7-10 business days from the time of cancellations.
- Cancellation won’t be acceptable once product has been shipped.
Exchange & return:
- We invest a great deal of love and care in the making of each Cin Cin garment. As a company policy we do not provide refund on any product sold.
- In case of exchange and return customer has to inform within 3 days of delivery.
- Product must be unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged and in a salable condition.
- Product must be returned with all tags attached in its original condition along with all packing material, courier receipt, invoice & other papers.
- Please ensure that all the returned items are packed securely and safely to prevent any loss or damage during transit.
- Damaged or soiled products will not be accepted.
- After the receipt of the product your request for exchanges would be processed.
- Product can only be exchanged if they meet our terms and conditions.
- Discounted products will not be eligible for any kind of exchange or returns.
- The cost of couriering the product to our warehouse shall be borne by the customer. Cin Cin will only bear the expenses of the transaction after the repair of the merchandise.
- If a piece is exchanged once, it cannot be exchanged the second time.
- Please note that not all products are eligible for exchange. All made to order or customised products are non returnable and non exchangeable. In order to maintain fairness to our artisans and craftsmen, as well as keep our prices fair. Please make it a point to understand which products are eligible for returns before purchasing.
- As a company policy we do not provide refund on any product sold. Once the Cin Cin garment is sold they can be exchanged for replacement or a credit note (provided the aforementioned terms and conditions are met).
- Note : Replacement is only applicable with the products of equal price value or more.
RESTRICTION IN LIABILITY
Your use of this website or any information on this website is entirely at your own risk. Cin Cin makes no representation or warranty with respect to the accuracy, completeness, suitability, performance or timeliness of the information provided on this website. Cin Cin excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This website may contain links to other Internet sites provided by third parties. The provision of any of these links does not represent an endorsement by Cin Cin of those internet sites.
To the maximum extent permitted by law (Under the Indian Law), Cin Cin is not liable to you or anyone else for:
- Any decision, action or inaction taken in reliance on the information in, or connected with, this site.
- Any losses, costs or damages suffered or incurred by you, including (without limitation) direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages in connection with this website.
- Your use or misuse of this website or any information or material contained in this website.
- The loss or modification of information or material transmitted from this website.
- Any defect, technical problem or virus attached to or arising from this website or the server.
- Any injury, illness or allergic reaction you or any other person may sustain due to leather, fabric, hardware, or usage of any of the products bought though this website.
- the products displayed being unavailable at any time.
- your inability to access or use the website or any material on the website.
- the loss of confidentiality in any information or material transmitted to or from the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Cin Cin does not make any guarantees or warranties that this website will be available in any place, free of faults or error, free from unauthorized interception or access, or free from blockages, delays, network failure, congestion, interferences of faults of any kind.
WEAR AND TEAR
Each of our pieces is hand-crafted and made with a lot of love and care. Our detailing is hand-done, and we use one of a kind buttons/trims/patches/embroideries.
Each of our pieces are hand crafted by our inhouse artisans and therefore there might be a little bit of variance in the pieces. We mostly have all over prints and therefore the placement of the print in different garments may differ.
Hand embroidery – All the hand done embellishments on the garment are very delicate and must be handled with utmost care. We also provide a set of extra beads just in case the wear and tear occurs via transportation and storage.
Fabric : Our products consist of hand-woven fabrics that might vary slightly from time to time. The digitally printed canvas / cloth used in our products might also vary in different parts and patches due to the general property of the fabric.
Our screen printed garments are made with color tested dyes but in rare cases they may bleed a little. We advise you to hand wash our garments separately at least for the first few washes.
The garments with a lot of embellished detailing should only be washed via hand and not by machine.
COPYRIGHTS & TRADEMARKS
ENAYAT APPARELS is the owner and authorized user of all intellectual property including but not limited to trade marks, logos, prints and designs, whether registered or unregistered, and other marks that are otherwise owned or licensed to ENAYAT APPARELS in and associated with this website (collectively “intellectual property”), and any improvements or modifications to such intellectual property. The use or misuse of any of ENAYAT APPARELS intellectual property is prohibited without the prior written permission of ENAYAT APPARELS, House No. D1/35, First Floor, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi – 110057.
Nothing contained in this website should be construed as giving you any right or license to any of the intellectual property on or associated with this website.
This website and its contents are the property of ENAYAT APPARELS and are subject to copyright. The contents of our website and the website as a whole are intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Any use of our website and its content for purposes other than personal and non-commercial use, or for any other use, including the modification, reproduction, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of this website, is prohibited and protected under the copyright act , and any such case or person can be prosecuted by law.